Skip to content

Bureau of Cannabis Control – Commercial Cannabis Licensee Bond Form

One of the requirements for the Bureau of Cannabis Control’s annual license application is to provide proof of having obtained a surety bond of at least $5,000, payable to the State of California. The Bureau has released a form for the “Commercial Cannabis Licensee Bond,” which is now available on our website:

Please note that a proof of a surety bond is required for each license application.

For additional resources on how to apply for an annual license, please click the links below:

For questions about the licensing application, please email