File a Complaint

The state’s three cannabis licensing authorities provide the public with the option to file a complaint against any licensed or unlicensed commercial cannabis activity throughout California. In addition to reporting such activity to the state, it is recommended to file a report with your local authorities as well. For tips on illegal cannabis cultivation operations or related complaints, call the CalCannabis toll-free hotline: 1-833-WEED-TIP.

Bureau of Cannabis Control – File a Complaint

CalCannabis Cultivation Licensing – File a Complaint: Call 1-833-WEED-TIP

Manufactured Cannabis Safety Branch – File a Complaint