The three cannabis licensing authorities and other collaborating state agencies have assembled miscellaneous fact sheets, documents, and videos as resources in an effort to provide education for industry stakeholders, licensees, and the general public on all things related to cannabis and commercial cannabis activity. These resources are also available on each respective state agency’s website.
Bureau of Cannabis Control Resources
- Cannabis Event Fact Sheet
- Collectives & Cooperatives Fact Sheet
- Required Cannabis Testing Chart – phase-in of required laboratory testing.
- Sample Shipping Manifest
- Shipping Manifest Fact Sheet – for documenting transfers of cannabis and cannabis products
- Laboratory Testing Fact Sheet
- Licensed Laboratory Reporting and Testing Requirements
- Transition Period Fact Sheet – information on the July 1, 2018 transition period.
CDFA CalCannabis Cultivation Licensing Resources
- (NEW!) CalCannabis: 2018 by the Numbers – Outreach, Enforcement, and Licensing Highlights
- Medicinal and Adult-Use Cannabis Cultivation Licensing FAQs
- Who Does What Among the Three Licensing Authorities
- California State Regulatory Process FAQs
- Local Agency Implementation Workshop Video
- (NEW!) Frequently Asked Questions About Provisional Cannabis Cultivation Licenses
- Guidance on the Use of a County of Origin Designation for Cannabis
- Sign Up for CalCannabis Email Alerts
CDPH Manufactured Cannabis Safety Branch Resources
- Labeling Checklist for Cannabis Products
- Labeling Checklist for Cannabis Products with Small Containers
- Packaging and Labeling Guide – Understanding Statute Rules for Cannabis Products
- Packaging Checklist for Cannabis and Cannabis Products – this checklist includes an explanation of child-resistant packaging requirements.
- “Let’s Talk Cannabis” Education Campaign
- Manufactured Cannabis Safety Branch – Annual License Checklist
- CDPH: Industrial Hemp and Cannabidiol (CBD) in Food Products – FAQ Sheet
- California Universal Symbol for Cannabis
- Other Frequently Asked Questions