The three cannabis licensing authorities and other collaborating state agencies have assembled miscellaneous fact sheets, documents, and videos as resources in an effort to provide education for industry stakeholders, licensees, and the general public on all things related to cannabis and commercial cannabis activity. These resources are also available on each respective state agency’s website.
Bureau of Cannabis Control Resources
- Cannabis Event Fact Sheet
- Collectives & Cooperatives Fact Sheet
- Required Cannabis Testing Chart
- Sample Shipping Manifest
- Shipping Manifest Fact Sheet
- Laboratory Testing Fact Sheet
- Transition Period Fact Sheet – information on the July 1, 2018 transition period.
CDFA CalCannabis Cultivation Licensing Resources
- Medicinal and Adult-Use Cannabis Cultivation Licensing FAQs
- Who Does What Among the Three Licensing Authorities
- California State Regulatory Process FAQs
- Local Agency Implementation Workshop Video
- (NEW!) CalCannabis Appellations Project: How to Submit Your Comments – (Deadline: October 31, 2018)
- (NEW!) What is a Provisional Cannabis Cultivation License? (Fact Sheet)
CDPH Manufactured Cannabis Safety Branch Resources
- Labeling Checklist for Cannabis Products
- Labeling Checklist for Cannabis Products with Small Containers
- “Let’s Talk Cannabis” Education Campaign
- Manufactured Cannabis Safety Branch – Annual License Checklist
- Packaging and Labeling Guide – Understanding Statute Rules for Cannabis Products
- Packaging Checklist for Cannabis and Cannabis Products – this checklist includes an explanation of child-resistant packaging requirements.
- CDPH: Industrial Hemp and Cannabidiol (CBD) in Food Products – FAQ Sheet