Welcome to California’s Cannabis Portal!
California’s Cannabis Portal serves as a valuable resource and a one-stop shop for all things related to the state’s effort to regulate the cannabis industry. Please make sure to check back on this website regularly as content is updated daily.
Content updates feature essential information related to the state’s commercial cannabis regulations and guidelines, the licensing application process, and announcements from the state’s three cannabis licensing authorities and business partners. Links to each state agency’s cannabis information are listed towards to the bottom of the homepage under the “Collaborating State Agencies” section.
Latest News and Press Releases
The Bureau has been receiving questions about which cannabis goods are subject to the phase three testing requirements contained in section 5715 of the Bureau’s regulations. All cannabis harvested on or after December 31, 2018, and all cannabis products manufactured...read more
California’s three state cannabis licensing authorities recently announced the release of the proposed cannabis regulations currently under review by the California Office of Administrative Law (OAL). The rulemaking action regarding these regulations,...read more
Dear California Community Reinvestment Grants Program Interested Parties,The Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development (GO-Biz) has concluded an initial round of webinars and community workshops across the state to discuss the California...read more
While there is no official deadline for submitting a temporary license application to the Bureau of Cannabis Control (Bureau), the Bureau cannot issue temporary licenses after December 31, 2018. The Bureau recommends applicants seeking to obtain a...read more
Cannabis Cultivation Permitting Enrollment Workshop - Adelanto, CA
- (NEW!) Proposed Cannabis Regulation Packages Submitted to OAL
- Emergency Medicinal and Adult-Use Cannabis Regulation Readoption Package
- Commercial Cannabis Licensing Information
- California Cannabis Track-and-Trace System
- Cannabis Advisory Committee Page
- CDPH’s “Let’s Talk Cannabis” Education Campaign
- Packaging & Labeling Checklists for Cannabis and Cannabis Products
- Starting a Cannabis Business Entity in California
- Tax Guide for Cannabis Businesses
- (NEW!) Cannabis Control Appeals Panel