You can send most questions and comments to the Department of Cannabis Control (DCC) main support desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Licensees and applicants
Most requested actions
- To notify DCC of a product recall, email email@example.com
- To request to change or update your license, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To make an appointment to pay a fee, email email@example.com
- To submit a data package (testing labs), email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To request to remediate cannabis goods that failed testing, email email@example.com
- To file an appeal, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacts by topic
- Licensing, including applications and renewals: email@example.com
- Track and Trace:
- System technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regulatory requirements: email@example.com
- Testing laboratories, including technical support and test results: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Equity, including equity applicant assistance and outreach: email@example.com
Contacts for other stakeholders
- Local governments: firstname.lastname@example.org
- News media: email@example.com
- Law enforcement and other state agencies: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grant recipients: email@example.com
Submit a complaint
You can submit a complaint about:
- A cannabis business operating without a license
- A licensed cannabis business
- Cannabis goods, including their packaging and labeling
- Cannabis goods that made you sick
The best way to reach us is by email. If you’d prefer to talk to us by phone, call 1‑844‑61‑CA‑DCC (1‑844‑612‑2322).
Visit our office
You can visit our offices in Sacramento or Eureka to:
- Get technical assistance
- Pay a fee
Our offices are open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
You must make an appointment for fee payments. For appointments, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1‑844‑61‑CA‑DCC (1‑844‑612‑2322).
2920 Kilgore Road
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
North Coast regional office
930 Sixth Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Request a speaker
You can request Department of Cannabis Control (DCC) staff to participate in your upcoming event. Email us at email@example.com.
Submit a Public Records Act (PRA) request
You can submit a PRA request for documents that DCC has on file.
Before you submit a request, check our license search to see if the information is already available online.
Submit your PRA request by:
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling us
- Sending us mail
Provide details about the records you want. This helps us identify relevant documents.
We may charge a fee for documents that we provide.
What we cannot provide
DCC cannot provide all the information we have on file, including:
- Open investigations
- Proprietary business information
- DCC personnel files
- Owner’s criminal background information
We may also redact documents to protect information that cannot be disclosed.
What happens after you send a request
We will contact you within 10 days to let you know if we can provide the documents you requested or if we need more time to determine if the documents can be disclosed. If we can provide documents, we’ll tell you about how long it will take to produce them.
It takes us longer to provide documents if you request a large amount or a lot of redactions are needed.
Send us mail
You can send mail to:
PO Box 419106
Rancho Cordova, CA 95741-9106