Skip to content

Contact us

Contact us

Email us

You can send most questions and comments to the Department of Cannabis Control (DCC) main support desk at

Licensees and applicants

Most requested actions

Contacts by topic

Contacts for other stakeholders

Submit a complaint

You can submit a complaint about:

  • A cannabis business operating without a license
  • A licensed cannabis business
  • Cannabis goods, including their packaging and labeling
  • Cannabis goods that made you sick

Call us

The best way to reach us is by email. If you’d prefer to talk to us by phone, call 1‑844‑61‑CA‑DCC (1‑844‑612‑2322).

Visit our office

You can visit our offices in Rancho Cordova, Eureka, or North Hollywood for the following services:

  • Schedule a payment appointment
  • Make a payment for an application, license, or renewal fee
  • Inquire about your license or application payment status

You must make an appointment for fee payments. For appointments, email us at or call 1‑844‑61‑CA‑DCC (1‑844‑612‑2322).

Visit our payments page for office locations and business hours.

Request a speaker

You can request Department of Cannabis Control (DCC) staff to participate in your upcoming event. Email us at

Submit a Public Records Act (PRA) request

You can submit a PRA request for documents that DCC has on file.

Before you submit a request, check our license search to see if the information is already available online.

Submit your PRA request by:

Provide details about the records you want. This helps us identify relevant documents.

We may charge a fee for documents that we provide.

What we cannot provide

DCC cannot provide all the information we have on file, including:

  • Open investigations
  • Proprietary business information
  • DCC personnel files
  • Owner’s criminal background information

We may also redact documents to protect information that cannot be disclosed.

What happens after you send a request

We will contact you within 10 days to let you know if we can provide the documents you requested or if we need more time to determine if the documents can be disclosed. If we can provide documents, we’ll tell you about how long it will take to produce them.

It takes us longer to provide documents if you request a large amount or a lot of redactions are needed.

Send us mail

You can send mail to:

PO Box 419106
Rancho Cordova, CA 95741-9106