The License Search Tool is updated daily and contains information about all of the businesses licensed by the Department of Cannabis Control. It can be used to:
- Verify if a cannabis business is licensed
- Find a cannabis retailer near you
- Search for licensed cannabis businesses
- File a complaint about a cannabis business
Questions and answers
What do the License Statuses mean?
The status tells you if the cannabis license is an active license or not.
Active means the business has an active license. They may do the commercial cannabis activities allowed by their license type. They may operate at the location listed on the license.
The cannabis business cannot do any commercial cannabis activity at the location if they have one of the following statuses:
- Expired — The license was not renewed, and it expired.
- Cancelled — The business had a provisional license but did not meet the criteria for an annual license. The license was cancelled.
- Revoked — The license was revoked due to disciplinary action or because the business did not meet local requirements.
- Suspended — The business has a disciplinary action against it. The license is suspended until that action is resolved.
- Surrendered — The business voluntarily gave up their license.